Players must slalom through the water bottles while performing a preset task. They must avoid knocking over any bottles and wasting water.
- Healthy eating knowledge
- Environmental knowledge
- Motor skills
- Changes the way around water bottles.
- To respect Public Healt recommendations: omit relaying an object between campers.
- Raise awareness among youth that water is a precious resource and that it should not be wasted. Instead, it must be protected.
- Get youth active using the theme of water.
- 1 spoon and 1 small item to carry per team
- Clock or countdown timer (optional)
- Water bottles (at least 6 per team)
- Balls (1 per team)