The Tchin-tchin Challenge in my camp is an awareness activity that promotes healthy hydration by encouraging, normalizing and valuing water consumption throughout the day among the youths in camps. The challenge will be launched to the camps during the week of July 1st-5, 2024.
Counselors and kids choose activities, recipes or challenges every day to add fun to the super important hydration habits.
The Tchin-tchin Challenge in my camp is a joint initiative of Collectif Vital and Fondation Tremplin Santé. It is part of the Collectif Vital’s I’m Thirsty for Health! campaign, which aims to create environments that are conducive to water consumption.
Stock up on tips to make water the most accessible and popular beverage for kids at soifdesante.ca/en/camp!
How to participate in the Tchin-tchin Challenge in my camp?
To help you, check out the videos and download the challenge kit* : the Counselor’s Letter, the Counselor’s Guide and the Activity Kit. There are also certificates for the kids and challenges for the animation team.
Participating is winning! There are prizes to win and it is a great way to develop:
- the reflex to drink water;
- healthy eating and the environment knowledge;
- culinary skills;
- and have fun with sensory exploration.
*The 2024 documents will be available soon.
- Camp de jour de Courcelettre
- Camp de jour Sainte-Bernadette (LRCR)
- Pekuakamiulnuatsh Takuhikan
- Municipalité de Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade
- Camp de jour SADM
- Camp de jour St-Angèle-de-Monnoir
- Corporation Loisirs & Sports Ste-Claire
- Camp de jour Ste-Catherine-de-Hatley
Tchin-tchin Challenge in my camp Hall of fame
- Eau Camp – Mobilization category
- Camp de jour Donnacona – Most original category
- Ville de Lavaltrie – Perseverance category
Upon registration, Power Up members get an extra chance to win! Click here to register.
Prizes to be won
Participation prizes (drawn from registered participants) offered by Collectif Vital and Tremplin Santé Foundation:
- 8 flavored water kits including: 1 water dispenser, 10 cutting boards, 10 knives, and a $25 vanilla gift card for the purchase of food.
Hall of Fame Prize, each winner selected by our jury receives:
- 1 trophy and a set of water bottles for the entire camp.