The Tchin-tchin Challenge in my camp is an awareness activity that promotes healthy hydration by encouraging, normalizing and valuing water consumption throughout the day among the youths in camps. The challenge will be launched to the camps during the week of July 3-7, 2023.
Counselors and kids choose activities, recipes or challenges every day to add fun to the super important hydration habits.
The Tchin-tchin Challenge in my camp is a joint initiative of Collectif Vital and Fondation Tremplin Santé. It is part of the Collectif Vital’s I’m Thirsty for Health! campaign, which aims to create environments that are conducive to water consumption.
Stock up on tips to make water the most accessible and popular beverage for kids at soifdesante.ca/en/camp!
How to participate in the Tchin-tchin Challenge in my camp?
To help you, check out the videos and download the challenge kit* : the Counselor’s Letter, the Counselor’s Guide and the Activity Kit. There are also certificates for the kids and challenges for the animation team.
Participating is winning! There are prizes to win and it is a great way to develop:
- the reflex to drink water
- healthy eating and the environment knowledge
- culinary skills
and have fun with sensory exploration.
*The 2023 documents will be available soon.
- Club RécréAction
- Camp de jour Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean
- Corporation loisirs et sports Sainte-Claire
- Les maisons des jeunes du Pontiac
- Camp de jour de Lambton
- La maison des jeunes La Mashado
- Camp de jour de Saint-Benoît-Labre
- Maison Coup de pouce T-R
Tchin-tchin Challenge in my camp Hall of fame
- Camp de jour de Vallée-Jonction – Mobilization category
- Camp de jour Sainte Angèle de Monnoir – Most original category
- Eau camp – Perseverance category