This activity consists of designing eye-catching messages to promote water to peers.
- Healthy eating knowledge
- Artistic skills
- Rather than encouraging water consumption on a poster, young people try to convince others orally that there is nothing better than a good glass of water.
- The youth prepare and present a short advertisement or skit, in which they have to make people want to drink water.
- The young people reinvent the lyrics of a popular song refrain to turn it into a hymn that praises water.
- For younger children, the message can be an illustration.
- To respect Public Health recommendations: the activity should be individually one rather than as a team one.
- Educate youth, the counselors team and parents on the benefits of water consumption at camp.
- Create promotional posters to promote water consumption at camp.
- Large sheets of paper (or large sheets of cardboard)
- Variety of material to decorate