The PAUSE Challenge – Summer camps is an activity that promotes the balanced use of the Internet and screens to prevent the risks associated with hyperconnectivity. This summer, invite your counselors to meet the proposed challenges with their groups.
PAUSE wishes to become a movement that encourages Quebecers to retake control of their screen use and prioritize positive connections that feel good, online and off-line. The PAUSE Challenge – Summer camps is a joint project put forward by the Fondation Tremplin Santé the PAUSE initiative.
Why take on the PAUSE Challenge - Summer camps?
To step back and:
- become more aware of the place that technology occupies in our daily lives;
- better understand your relationship with screens;
- rediscover the benefits of screen-free times;
- watch the stars burn that much brighter at night, and not your counselors’ cell phones!
And then reconnect:
- in a more mindful, controlled way and not out of habit;
- by focusing on online activities that feel good.
Click on the “Download” button to access the full participation kit* which includes :
- A sheet with 10 challenges from which to choose
- A kit of 10 exciting turnkey activities for counselors and their groups (also available as separate activities)
- Samples of letters intended for counselors, coordinators-managers and parents
- A promotional poster
*The 2023 kit will soon be available.
Register your camp now!
For PU members: One more chance to win! Click here to join.
Put all the odds on your side and follow the PAUSE Challenge – Summer camps webinar! In 30 min. maximum, we give you all the information you need to ensure the success of the challenge in your camp.
When to do the challenge?
The week of your choice between June 26th and August 4th. Choose your week and add it to your program.
Prize to win
By participating in the PAUSE Challenge – Summer camps, your camp has a chance to win a Paper Shoot camera, which will help counselors to capture memorable screen-free moments this summer!
Image source : papershootcamera.com, non-contractual picture