The PAUSE Challenge promotes the balanced use of the Internet and screens to prevent the risks associated with hyperconnectivity. Invite your staff to take up the challenges with their groups this summer.
Why take on the PAUSE Challenge?
To take a step back to:
- Rediscover the benefits of screen-free moments.
- Understand our relationship with screens.
- Be aware of how much space techs occupy in one’s daily life.
- Make sure that, at night, it is the stars that shine brightly and not your phones.
And then reconnect :
- More consciously and not by reflex while maintaining control.
- By focusing on online activities that make you feel good.
- By making sure there are more real laughs in your camp than “LOL” on the screens of phones.
To take part
Register your camp in the spring of 2021!
Discover a wide range of tools to download for free!
Any week during the summer!
Prize to win!
By participating in the PAUSE CHALLENGE, your camp could win a slackline. This should help you make the most out of your offline time this summer!
By clicking on the download button, you can access the complete participation kit which includes :
- A list that includes a selection of 10 challenges to complete
- A list of 10 facts related to screen time (additional information)
- A kit that includes 8 fun, turnkey activities that counselors can do with their groups of campers
- Promotional material for managers, coordinators, counselors, parents (poster and letters)