From July 17th to July 21st, explore your environment and Jump Into Action!
During this period, your mission as a facilitator is to take advantage of the various safe environments at your camp or nearby to get your youth moving to the fullest!
Be as creative as possible and seize this opportunity to develop new motor skills!
Prizes to be won!
5 counselors can win $150 for themselves and $100 for materials for their youth!!!*
*Examples of materials for your youth: Hurray adhesive shapes for active movements, yoga mats for relaxation periods in the shade, sports equipment for playing in parks, etc.
A helping hand
Here are some ideas to complete your challenge:
- While moving in nature, use the Travelling circus tool.
- In a smooth surface area like a summer outdoor ice rink, use the jump rope tool.
- Take on the Zen Challenge or try AcroYoga in the shade, under a tree.
- Play Flag Rugby in a nearby park from your day camp.
- Move around using Pick up the pace tool.
How to participate
Contest open from July 17 to 21, 2023
- Complete the physical activity in the location of your choice.
- Share your activity on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram) in your chosen environment, tagging @tremplinsante so that we can see your initiative!
Deadline to submit your entry is July 21, 2023, at midnight. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for reminders to ensure you don’t forget to participate!
Do you want to take it a step further in this contest?
- In your environment, you and your group can pick up litter to take care of the space around you… the planet will thank you! You can send us a before and after photo at email@example.com.
- Take advantage of your presence with your youth in this environment to observe and immerse yourself in the space around you!