This activity offers youth to experience a market at camp, while introducing them to new foods and creating original recipes.
- Healthy eating knowledge
- Discovery of new foods
- You can use real foods to make a recipe with your group at the end of the activity. Remember to use local and seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- You can create your own grocery lists.
To enable every youth to live a positive camp experience.
- Correct answers for the grocery list (for the counselor)
- Cones to set off the playing area
- Food cards (for merchants)
- Grocery list (for clients)
- Bibs (for merchants)