Introduce your group to gardening concepts by inviting them to complete two fun and dynamic challenges!
- Team spirit
- Knowledge of gardening
- Motor Skills (running, catching, throwing)
Operation G.A.R.D.E.N. relies on a playful and active activity to help young people develop their knowledge of the two major steps in gardening:
- Preparing a garden by taking into account its ecosystem;
- harvesting water, which is a precious resource, to keep the garden alive.
- 3 hoops or cones
- 1 pinny per person (3 different colors)
- 15 various objects (balls, frisbees, small cones, water bottles, etc.)
- 30 inflatable balloons filled with water
- 6 containers to hold the balloons