This activity uses arts and craft to draw attention to water sources available in camp.
- Healthy eating knowledge
- Artistic skills
- Give a clear glass to youth and asks them to do a drawing that they will stick with adhesive tape facing inward. The drawing can then be seen through the water.
- Decorate a reusable bottle (make sure you have the parents’ permission if the water bottle comes from home).
- Decorate the water source where the children fill their glasses.
- Prior to, make ice cubes of various shapes or containing berries (before freezing the ice cubes, add a few blueberries, raspberries or a cherry in the tray and fill them with water). For a rewarding and cool glass of water, the youth can add them to their creation at the end of the activity.
- Making water more noticeable is a good way to remember to drink more of it.
- This activity involves a project to decorate and showcase the camp’s water fountains.
- Cardboard and various materials for DIY