Test your kids’ knowledge by asking questions about fruits and vegetables.
- Healthy eating knowledge,
- Motor skills
- Choose the riddles or charades according to the level of difficulty that is appropriate for your group (for example, charades are a little harder to solve for younger people).
- Don’t hesitate to create others with young people.
- Active challenges can be adapted to the group.
Develop healthy eating knowledge while being active.
- Posters of active challenges (see following pages)
- Question cards (see following pages)
- 2 answer sheets (see next pages)
- Bibs to separate the teams
- 1 stopwatch (optional)
- 2 pencils
This resource was developed in collaboration with Capsana.
Many thanks to the camp Patro de Charlesbourg for testing and approving this resource!