This activity lets youth do recipes of flavoured water which allows them to discover new foods and different ways of varying the taste of water.
- Healthy eating knowledge
- Discovery of new foods
- Sensory exploration
- Culinary skills
- To flavour the water, you can also use one or two drops of flavour extract, such as those normally used in cooking (e.g. lemon, orange, vanilla, etc.).
- Make at least one recipe as a group in a large pitcher and invite parents to taste the flavoured water.
- Have a flavored water competition.
- Get youth to discover an innovative way to drinking tastier water.
- To develop youth’s palate and culinary skills.
- Introduce youth to new foods.
- Knives adapted to the age of young people : table knives (5 to 8 years old) or paring knives (8 to 12 years old)
- Various herbs, fruits and vegetables
- Two glasses for every youth
- Jugs of fresh water
- Cutting boards