This active parachute game familiarizes youth with movements related to the theme of the sea.
- Healthy eating knowledge
- Environmental knowledge
- Motor skills
- Add pieces of ”plastic and trash” under the chute.
- One player can be designated, in turn, to be the conductor; he decides the rhythm of the waves.
- While the young people have their eyes closed, you can choose a conductor.
- Set a signal for the youth to raise their arms or stand on one foot when they wave the parachute.
- Players from a coloured section meet in the centre under the parachute and switch places.
- Put objects on the parachute and become the narrator of a great epic with the suggested scenarios.
Get young people moving on the theme of water.
- Small balls or other items to bounce on the parachute