This tool explains the key concepts of inclusion at camp and gives tips and tricks to help you include everyone in camp activities.
The Poster sums up the key concepts and shows EVERYONE that your camp has inclusive values!
Be inclusive for...
- All your campers to move 60 minutes a day.
- Them to spend an enjoyable 20-minute lunch period..
- Camp to be a positive experience for ALL.
Special thanks to the AQLPH, ARLPH and CIVA for your contribution and proofreading of content.
Special thanks to the following camps for testing and endorsing this tool: YMCAs of Québec
How to build the Reminder Tool
1. Open the Camp for Everyone – Counselor Reminder Tool PDF and print it out double-sided on thick cardstock paper.
2. Cut out the shape along the black lines and make holes where the circles are.
3. Fold it! see image
4. Thread a carabiner through the holes which should now be aligned!
Documents to download
- A Camp for Everyone - Poster
- A Camp for Everyone - Support Guide
- A Camp for Everyone - Counselor Reminder Tool
By clicking on the download button, you can access a Poster, the support guide and the reminder tool for counselors.